Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting ready

Four days from now, my surgery will be just about over. I'm still nervous, but not enough to back out. I'm looking forward to it being over but will admit I'm a bit nervous about the recovery as well. I can't lock myself in the bedroom for 2 months so my dogs can't say hi. I wouldn't want to, anyway. I just hope I don't have complications from a 140 pound dog knocking into me or something...oh well. I guess I'll just have to trust that they'll figure it out. They don't tend to jump on the pregnant women who come by, so perhaps they'll notice something is different with me, too.

I am looking forward to the upcoming new addition to our family as well. If all goes well, we'll have our 4th dog, 2nd Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, with us in early May. Early thoughts for name are Inigo, Irish Stout, and Ajax. The breeder would like an I name as this is the I litter, but we'll see what happens. I like Itabit too, but I don't think Dan does.

No comments: