Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Too much stress

I'm having a "cosmetic procedure" done on 1/18. While I'm happy and excited about it, I'm a bit freaked out, as I suppose most people would/should be. Part of the problem is that I've been fairly open with friends and family about it, so now when I talk with people, that's all they want to talk about. Does this make things stressful? Sure. Is it my fault? Absolutely. I should have taken the secrecy angle, but I thought if I was more open about it, it would be easier and more real, and I'd come to terms with it faster. Oh well, done is done and I'll move on. I've always been one of those "tell it like it is" people, so I've just been telling people that I really don't want to talk about it at this point and they seem to get the picture. From what one or two people have said, the women are asking about it because they are a bit envious and would like to have it done.

So now I'm at work, having a hard time concentrating, but not having too much to do anyway. Bad combination, as I appear to be blogging instead of trying to find work to do.

No comments: